- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Second time we stayed there and can recommend it'..."
"We loved the breakfasts - lots of choice and beautifully cooked. Also the room was very clean. Areas for improvement - the bed was very crea..."
"What a lovely property! The room was very nice and felt like home. The breakfast was excellent aswell as the owners. A very friendly welcome..."
"For many years I wanted to visit the Eden project and this was ideal to stay and visit the next day before travelling on to Newquay for the..."
"Clean comfy bright and hospitality was the best...."
About the hotel
The Chapel Guest House is proud to have received a Four Star rating and Silver Award from Visit Britain. The Chapel Guest House is a converted, former Bible Christian Chapel, dating from 1862. Set in a wooded valley, just north of St Austell, we are 3 miles from the Eden Project, 11 miles from the Lost Gardens of Helligan and yet only 10 minutes from the A30, giving easy access to all the other Cornish places of interest - a great centre for touring! We provide spacious, comfortable rooms (double, twin or single) in a relaxed atmosphere.
Most rooms have en-suite facilities, and all have colour TV, hair dryer, alarm clock and tea/coffee making facilities. Wi-Fi internet access is available in all rooms. A tasty full Cornish breakfast is always available, along with fresh fruit salad (in season), cereals, toast, fruit juices, tea and coffee, A range of other menu options are always available, (e. g. scrambled egg with smoked salmon, organic porridge, etc. ) including vegetarian, and particular dietary needs can normally be catered for (e. g. wheat or gluten free) with prior notice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/12/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Nightworkers must confirm availability with the guest house before finalising any booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very Good and welcoming Hosts. We enjoyed are stay with them.
Second time we stayed there and can recommend it'