- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Perfectly located for exploring the beautiful old city of York..."
"A very nice and comfotable place to stay, great location 5mins from the minster and handy for the train station (10min walk) the staff were..."
"Ok room though minor leak from room above. Quickly fixed. Good location. A little expensive...."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Georgian House. A lovely historical building full of old world charm but with all the facilities of a mo..."
"Friendly hotel right in the centre of town within easy walking distance of The Minster (5 minutes), and all bars and restaurants. Accommodat..."
About the hotel
The Georgian House is a lovely Grade II listed Georgian Town House dating back to 1640 - nestled at the heart of York. Compromising 14 en-suite bedrooms, situated in a prime position within close proximity of York Minister, the York Theatre Royal and 15 minutes away from all other major attractions. Georgian Mews - Quality accommodation in a separate building, quietly located behind Georgian House.
Rooms are uniformly equipped with en-suite bathroom, colour television, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. A delicious cooked breakfast or generous breakfast buffet is available at an extra cost. We now offer free Wi-Fi in the public areas. No private parking is available, but subsidised public parking is available at a cost of £6. 00 a day. Permits are available for this from The Georgian House reception desk.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/01/2015 to 31/01/2024 - No private parking is available, but subsidized public parking is available at a cost of £6.00 a day. Permits are available for this from The Georgian House reception desk. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
In The Heart of York
Perfectly located for exploring the beautiful old city of York
A very nice and comfotable place to stay, great location 5mins from the minster and handy for the train station (10min walk) the staff were great allowed us to leave our luggage so we could explore york while our room was prepared.would definately stsy again.