- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Friendly hotel right in the centre of town within easy walking distance of The Minster (5 minutes), and all bars and restaurants. Accommodat..."
"Excellent location and value...."
"The great thing about Georgian House and Mews is the location. You can park your car with ticket from reception for 4.50 a day, leave it and..."
"Pretty hotel just on the outskirts of busy York...."
"Lovely guesthouse, slightly no frills but great value. The staff were very friendly and helpful, facilitating a late check-in (at 10:30pm),..."
About the hotel
The Georgian House is a lovely Grade II listed Georgian Town House dating back to 1640 - nestled at the heart of York. Compromising 14 en-suite bedrooms, situated in a prime position within close proximity of York Minister, the York Theatre Royal and 15 minutes away from all other major attractions. Georgian Mews - Quality accommodation in a separate building, quietly located behind Georgian House.
Rooms are uniformly equipped with en-suite bathroom, colour television, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. A delicious cooked breakfast or generous breakfast buffet is available at an extra cost. We now offer free Wi-Fi in the public areas. No private parking is available, but subsidised public parking is available at a cost of £4. 50 a day. Permits are available for this from The Georgian House reception desk.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/01/2015 to 31/01/2024 - No private parking is available, but subsidized public parking is available at a cost of £4.50 a day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
York trip with mum
Friendly hotel right in the centre of town within easy walking distance of The Minster (5 minutes), and all bars and restaurants.
Accommodation was very clean, modern and affordable. Staff lovely!!
Georgian House & Mews
Excellent location and value.