- 10 guest reviews
"Relaxing farmhouse with good hospitality..."
"Tee was extremely accommodating and welcomed us into her home along with noodles the dog! The house is a traditional old farmhouse and the r..."
"Wonderful welcome from hostess Tee (and Noodles the well-behaved dog). Lovely room beautifully appointed with such a great welcome tray with..."
"Very much enjoyed our stay. Would recommend this farmhouse. A car is essential...."
"Best B and B I've ever used...."
About the hotel
Little Treaddow Farmhouse is an AA 4 Star, Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast accommodation in rural South Herefordshire, overlooking the Welsh Mountains, but convenient for M50 motorway (Junction 4), Ross-on-Wye, Hereford, Gloucester & Monmouth. This 400 year old former Malt House has been converted with loving care offering a home from home place to stay.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2014 to 31/12/2016 - The B&B entrance is indicated by a Green Bed & Breakfast sign then through two large wooden gates into the gravel car park. """PLEASE REMEMBER TO STATE YOUR TIME OF ARRIVAL"""" The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Farm house cottage
Relaxing farmhouse with good hospitality
Welcoming in home experience
Tee was extremely accommodating and welcomed us into her home along with noodles the dog.
The house is a traditional old farmhouse and the room is basic but spacious and has character. The room had a couple of things which were missed on its last refresh but was comfortable and more than acceptable for the night. Breakfast was a fantastic spread and the cooked was delicious. Tee is a great host. Would stay again!