This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Kilronan House, an award winning bed and breakfast that is excellently located in the quiet, leafy district of Dublin’s beautiful Georgian Quarter yet less than a 5 minute walk to St. Stephens Green and downtown Grafton Street and city centre. Enjoy old world charm housed in this historic period building yet the comfort of all today’s modern conveniences including services such as: * Tourist information & concierge service.
* Free Internet access and wifi throughout the building. * Complimentary off street parking. * Option to check in online & print boarding cards Luggage storage. * Complimentary tea/ coffee & fresh scones served through out the day. The Guest House is superbly located and you can visit most of the city’s main tourist attractions including Trinity College, home to the Book of Kells, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, the Guinness Brewery, the National History and Art Museums, Temple Bar area and the National Concert Hall (located just around the corner from the guest house) all of which are within a 15 minute walk from the Guest House. Enjoy a night in one of Dublin’s historic theatres including the Abbey, the Gaiety Theatre or the newest addition, the Grand Canal Theatre all of which are within easy walking distance. For sporting and Concert enthusiasts we are a 20 minute walk to the Aviva Stadium and a 10 minute taxi journey to Croke Park and the O2. Guests staying at Kilronan can avail of preferential taxi rates to all major transport hubs and we also offer a €55. 00 pick up and return shuttle service to Dublin Airport. As family owned and operated guest house our mission is to provide you with a warm and memorable experience and to lavish you with genuine Irish hospitality, great customer care, comfortable surroundings and a bit of craic during your stay in Dublin. Our famous, award winning breakfast is just what you will need to get you on your way. Kilronan House offers an extensive breakfast menu to cater for all tastes. All of our dishes are individually prepared and cooked to order using the best of Irish ingredients available. Enjoy our delicious home baked traditional Irish soda bread and scones. Visit Kilronan House and you will truly experience "your home off the Green".
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Kilronan House in Dublin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet