- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"The Old Hall Hotel is the oldest hotel in England and really keeps it that way...."
"A very enjoyable two night break,all the staff very polite and helpful ,I also adopted a hugging yeddy bear (fun) l would recommend the Old..."
"Cant fault this hotel, The staff are excellent, the hotel is warm and clean, the breakfast was of a very high quality...."
"We stayed here for a short break as we were going to the Opera House for a show. The staff were all very effiecient, helpful and friendly. O..."
"I have stayed here several times over the years when visiting friends in Buxton. The staff are always welcoming and friendly. Rooms are nice..."
About the hotel
In the centre of picturesque Buxton, in the heart of the beautiful Peak District, the Old Hall Hotel features a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with period features. With individual character and elegant decor, the rooms at Old Hall each have tea/coffee facilities and a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, and some have cosy seating areas.
The popular wine bar offers a range of beverages and snacks, and full English Award Winning breakfasts are served daily. This Historic building dates back to 1576 when Mary Queen of Scots stayed at the hotel and sampled the healing properties of Buxton's famous spa water.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Hall Hotel is the oldest hotel in England and really keeps it that way.
Old Hall Hotel
A very enjoyable two night break,all the staff very polite and helpful ,I also adopted a hugging yeddy bear (fun) l would recommend the Old Hall hotel.