- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"This hotel is located above Zahra, meaning it is near every shop in the center. Our apartment was a "mini" on the 18th floor, offering amazi..."
"I booked the Rotunda for a shopping weekend away with my daughter, and couldn't have picked a better spot. The apartments are next to Zara w..."
"Different, but excellent. Well thought out, nice touches (juicer & oranges; coffee options) and the most stunning of views across the City -..."
"Great place, very central, handy for shops, restaurants etc. Great apartment, modern, cool. Amazing view. Great staff. Perfect stay...."
"The hotel staff were very welcoming and accommodating. I had wanted to check in earlier and they were very obliging, keeping me informed of..."
About the hotel
Our four and five star serviced apartments in Birmingham blend boutique hotel comfort with the space and freedom of an apartment. We would like you to think of our serviced apartments as the hip alternative to a hotel – the equivalent of your own suite – kitted out with bespoke pieces from some of the hottest UK designers but with the independence, personality (no two are the same) and value of your own wow apartment.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/11/2011 to 26/12/2015 - Payment is taken by card only on arrival, valid photo ID must also be shown. We reserve the right to take a £250 refundable security deposit on arrival. All guests must be aged 21 or older to stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is located above Zahra, meaning it is near every shop in the center.
Our apartment was a "mini" on the 18th floor, offering amazing views at night as the city lit up. The room was clean, tidy and offering many things I've not experienced in other hotels. It had a skybox, blu-ray player and a well equipped kitchen. Very modern and very sophisticated in appearance. The room, being as it was really shocked, surprised and made my partner happy for her birthday. The only slight things I picked up on was a seat looked a little stained, and the view isn't great in the day time because it's Birmingham. Other than that, fantastic!
Perfect location for a girls weekend!
I booked the Rotunda for a shopping weekend away with my daughter, and couldn't have picked a better spot.
The apartments are next to Zara with the Bull Ring literally just around the corner. We were on the 17th floor and the apartment had an amazing view of the city. The kitchen was well stocked with a coffee maker (with a choice of filter coffee), electric juicer(with fresh oranges provided) an array of teas and hot chocolate, and there was even fresh milk and ice cubes in the fridge ready for our wine :) and a choice of cereals for the morning. We only stayed one night but there was a washing machine(with tablets) and an ironing board. The bed was very comfortable and the lounge was just perfect, with a sofa, dining table, I-pod docking station, flat screen TV with DVD player and full Sky HD including Movies all at no additional cost. You could even open the patio doors onto the city. The customer service at reception was also very good, we couldn't fault it and can't wait to stay again!