- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Just a fantastic place bang in the heart of the city. The studi flat is ingeniously laid out with all you could want for a 1-7 day stay. Flu..."
"Stopped here for the first time... And was delightfully impressed with the high standards and the modern twist on a iconic long standing est..."
"Me and my partner stayed for one night and thought it was incredible. We even wanted to book another nights stay! The customer service was i..."
"My wife and I were going to a gig at the O2 Institute and booked at the Rotunda for our mid-week stay. We had a fantastic 1 bedroom flat on..."
"Went to visit family in Birmingham. Enjoyed the central position of The Rotunda...."
About the hotel
Our four and five star serviced apartments in Birmingham blend boutique hotel comfort with the space and freedom of an apartment. We would like you to think of our serviced apartments as the hip alternative to a hotel – the equivalent of your own suite – kitted out with bespoke pieces from some of the hottest UK designers but with the independence, personality (no two are the same) and value of your own wow apartment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/11/2011 to 31/12/2016 - •Primary guest must be 21+ •No cash payments •We take a security deposit of £125 Mini & Clubmans. £250 Maxi, Penthouse. •No smoking •No extra/additional guests are allowed in your apartment The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
We booked to see Adele in concert at the Genting Arena for my partners birthday.
To make it extra special for him I thought it would be fabulous to book an over night hotel. The website for The Rotunda, Birmingham looked fabulous, contemporary rooms and an amazing balcony. I could imagine us sat with a glass of wine on this before we went to the concert. What we actually got was a rundown building and rooms, no balcony but instead 2 x floor to ceiling opening doors, one of which was screwed up!!. I presume the building is owned by several companies, some of which are rented full time and because of this the building looks shabby from the outside. Curtains were hanging off and others with plastic bags and rubbish stuffed behind the curtains which could all be seen from the outside. We were told the only room with a balcony was the penthouse. Obviously this was not mentioned in the description. Never again. This spoilt the weekend for me, certainly not worth the £200.00 paid for 1 x night!!
We are very sorry to read you found our listing on Laterooms miss-leading. We are working with Laterooms to ensure that this doesn’t happen moving forward.
Our Staying Cool apartments occupy the top five floors of the Rotunda and those below are full time residents of the building. We do operate our check-in and concierge service from reception on the group floor.
The only floor with a balcony is level 20 where the penthouse apartments are situated, the rest of the levels have floor to ceiling windows which open fully. I’m so sorry one of your windows wasn’t functioning, we are awaiting a repair, unfortunately due to the nature of the windows, these fixes can take a little longer than we would like.
Again, my apologies for any confusion caused by our listing. I hope you and your partner enjoyed the concert.
With very best wishes
Convenience with a view
Just a fantastic place bang in the heart of the city.
The studi flat is ingeniously laid out with all you could want for a 1-7 day stay. Fluffy bathrobes, fresh oranges to squeeze your own breakfast, coffee, Apple TV devices, wi fi and a very comfortable bed. And did I mention the view?