- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Loved my stay in Cardiff!..."
"Lovely apartment with great character features - windows, floor tiles, chandelier! Could have done with a little bit of extra cleaning (dust..."
"Appartment is a short walk to the city centre which is great for young kids. Freee on street parking right outside or very close by. Inside..."
About the hotel
Spacious Two Double Bedroom Apartment in Fabulous City Centre Location. Enjoy the comfort of a luxury hotel with the convenience of your very own spacious and stylish self catering apartment. Character Victorian Residence situated in the heart of the City Centre on a favoured tree lined conservation area only a short walk to Pontcanna's chic cafes, bistro bars, shops, restaurants, delicatessen and post office.
This spacious apartment is your perfect self catering base for your stay in Cardiff, walk to the SWALEC Stadium and Millenium Stadium in minutes. Double Sofa bed in lounge for extra guests sleeping up to 6 guests! Parking available.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Loved my stay in Cardiff!
Great find for a break!
Lovely apartment with great character features - windows, floor tiles, chandelier.
Could have done with a little bit of extra cleaning (dusting, water patch in bedroom and mould patches coming in other room). But great experience in a lovely area.
Note - residential area, so can't be noisy. Also heard the person above each morning and evening fairly loud moving about...