This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Alba Lodge family run guest house offering excellent value accomodation for travellers looking for a central Glasgow location with a friendly, cosy surrounding. The Alba Lodge is located within a traditional terraced town house, just yards from the Charles Rennie Macintosh inspired Glasgow School of Art, offering an excellent base for shopping, sight-seeing, going to the theatre, eating out or visiting some of Glasgow's many night spots not to mention the many other attractions offered by the City. The Alba Lodge also offers excellent transport links to the SECC, Glasgow Airport, the West End and other parts of the city making it the perfect for the business traveller.
Wireless Internet available throughout the hotel. On street car parking and car parking permits are on sale at reception . 24 hour check-in / security desk. . .
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet