"Arrived after midnight. Check in expected me and was very quick, helpful and friendly. Room was enormous! Much more than I expected! Comfort..."
"Really nice and clean accommodation.it's 4min away from stansted airport by car but in the middle of nowhere.it's nice for a night but there..."
"We were attending a friends wedding a few miles up the road and needed somewhere to stay after the reception. After some scouring of the Int..."
About the hotel
The DeSalis Hotel London Stansted is modern and relaxing with an elegant interior. The hotel has 50 bedrooms and is situated LESS THAN 5 MINS (by car) from the airport terminal.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Glad it was only a night
Emailed hotel twice prior to checking in; when first booked it and the night before, to ensure late check in was fine emailed via hotel contact us, no response.
On arrival little note left to say when was returning waited around 20 mins at 130am; not very pleasant arrival but rooms was nice.
In the morning a disagreement with the person on shift claimed to be manager, regarding parking, stated 24 hrs parking included in price however if we was checking out my car had to be moved we had only been there 8 hrs; when offering car parkING offered for us £19 however stated on late rooms confirmation £5 24hrs; misleading all together he was rude and spoiled our stay. Not a bad hotel just shame about the unwelcoming staff can't even be bothered to reply to emails
• arriving at the hotel reception was empty once a member of staff eventually spoke to us made me feel very unwelcome and awkward.
• Then charged me more than the price already set on laterooms.
• Room was fine not worth the price.
• nowhere to eat other than hotel or airport (which costs £10 taxi each way)
• overall hotel is fine staff and costs are not