- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The room was reasonably priced clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was fine, good quality but the bacon..."
"accommodation and service excellent and friendly more likely to stay again than complete another bossy review..."
"Pub is very easy to find and plenty of car parking. The rooms are converted stables at the rear of the Pub. Quite compact but it have everyt..."
"Excellent food, nice accommodation & friendly service...."
"Stayed here 7 years ago and good to see that the standards of accommodation, food, drink and welcome have been maintained. Country location,..."
About the hotel
The Coach & Horses Inn is a charming 16th Century Restaurant with Nine 3* AA Highly Commended en-suite double bedrooms situated around our picturesque courtyard , Just 100 meters from the river Thame . The popular oakbeamed restaurant & Picturesque al fresco dining offers a seasonal ala carte menu , Angus steaks , Game & fresh seafood . We are proud to be listed in the Good beer guide & stock a selection of Local real ales including Hook Norton & Loddon Brewerys , Lagers & continental beers including Becks , Leffe , & Stella .
A selection of fine wines from around the world are also available . Please Note : Our Restaurant is Closed Sunday Evenings
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/05/2009 to 27/05/2011 - Please be advised that weekend reservations require a restaurant reservation if required to avoid dissapointment The LateRooms.com rates for The Coach & Horses Inn in Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Perfectly good bed and breakfast
The room was reasonably priced clean and comfortable.
The staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was fine, good quality but the bacon and sausages had been cooked earlier and reheated.
accommodation and service excellent and friendly more likely to stay again than complete another bossy review