- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Excellent food, nice accommodation & friendly service...."
"Stayed here 7 years ago and good to see that the standards of accommodation, food, drink and welcome have been maintained. Country location,..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. The quality and range of choice of food on the menu meant it was our choice of eating pace for both the eve..."
"We couldn't really have asked for more. Superb food and a lovely hotel room. All the staff were very welcoming and we had a very enjoyable s..."
"I can highly recommend this place. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The only fly in the ointment was the fact that Late..."
About the hotel
The Coach & Horses Inn is a charming 16th Century Restaurant with Nine 3* AA Highly Commended en-suite double bedrooms situated around our picturesque courtyard , Just 100 meters from the river Thame . The popular oakbeamed restaurant & Picturesque al fresco dining offers a seasonal ala carte menu , Angus steaks , Game & fresh seafood . We are proud to be listed in the Good beer guide & stock a selection of Local real ales including Hook Norton & Loddon Brewerys , Lagers & continental beers including Becks , Leffe , & Stella .
A selection of fine wines from around the world are also available . Please Note : Our Restaurant is Closed Sunday Evenings
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/05/2009 to 27/05/2011 - Please be advised that weekend reservations require a restaurant reservation if required to avoid dissapointment The LateRooms.com rates for The Coach & Horses Inn in Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Coach & Horses stay
Excellent food, nice accommodation & friendly service.
Great for a short break
Stayed here 7 years ago and good to see that the standards of accommodation, food, drink and welcome have been maintained.
Country location, but with easy access to Oxford and the Cotswolds.