- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"The room was in a beautifully converted outhouse, was well-equipped, but with proportionately small windows, hence there was a dark cool fee..."
"This is a great place to stay if you're in Oxford for work and need something inexpensive and convenient...."
"My room was really nice, clean, quiet and comfortable. The food was lovely and waiting staff friendly and helpful. There was no electric poi..."
"So, all I want to say is. The staff behind the bar aren't very polite or helpful. I asked for a taxi ordering to somewhere and got sarcastic..."
About the hotel
The Coach & Horses Inn is a charming 16th Century Restaurant with Nine 3* AA Highly Commended en-suite double bedrooms situated around our picturesque courtyard , Just 100 meters from the river Thame . The popular oakbeamed restaurant & Picturesque al fresco dining offers a seasonal ala carte menu , Angus steaks , Game & fresh seafood . We are proud to be listed in the Good beer guide & stock a selection of Local real ales including Hook Norton & Loddon Brewerys , Lagers & continental beers including Becks , Leffe , & Stella .
A selection of fine wines from around the world are also available . Please Note : Our Restaurant is Closed Sunday Evenings
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Coach & Horses Inn
Peace in the country
The room was in a beautifully converted outhouse, was well-equipped, but with proportionately small windows, hence there was a dark cool feeling, not at all unpleasant, but more welcome on a day that would have been a scorcher.
Lots of hot water and toiletries, lovely towels, fresh milk on request etc.