- Very Good
- 100 guest reviews
"Much better than "basic" as I read on some of the reviews. Very clean and a bathroom like new. The only downside was as we came into the roo..."
"Our stay at The Big Sleep gave us just what we needed. A chilled atmosphere, v friendly staff, clean& great value for money. Fantastic locat..."
"Thank you for an excellent four days' stay in sunny, rainy, windy and snowy Eastbourne. The quality of the hotel was excellent. Staff were v..."
"The hotel needs a bit of an update, you can see it was upgraded in the last few years but use has made some decor a bit tired. Very clean li..."
"I went here a few years ago and due to havng to go to a funeral in the nearby Grand Hotel with tea, thought we would make a night of it - I..."
About the hotel
With a superb location right on Eastbourne's seafront, this stylish and contemporary new budget hotel offers fantastic value for money, great sea views and exciting new horizons in interior design. This designer hotel is sleek, stylish and long overdue. Beautifully located for holidaymakers and business trips, the Big Sleep Hotel offers a range of accommodation to suit the needs and budget of any visitor.
There are single, double, twin, family and group rooms, all available with continental buffet breakfast or you can have a traditional English breakfast at a supplement. Suites are also available and the hotel has a number of rooms suitable for disabled guests, wheelchair users and those with reduced mobility. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Extremely good value for money
Much better than "basic" as I read on some of the reviews.
Very clean and a bathroom like new. The only downside was as we came into the room the heating was on (15th April - exceptionally good weather) and we could not open the window very wide. The "furry" curtains also helped to retain the heat but after turning off the heater it was much better. Loved it and would recommend it. The reception staff were so helpful too. Breakfast was good and there was the option to pay a little extra for a cooked breakfast. Close to the beach and also close to the two theatres, one of which we visited.
The Big Sleep- It Certainly was.
Our stay at The Big Sleep gave us just what we needed.
A chilled atmosphere, v friendly staff, clean& great value for money. Fantastic location. We had the best nights sleep we've had for years. Will definitely stay again.