- 4 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our short visit to this special B and B, It is probably the best one I have ever stayed in to be honest. It was a bit of a walk to t..."
"Lovely place Friendly people Stunning food Central to everything..."
"From the warmest of welcomes on arrival to the sincerest of best wishes on departure. The whole family loved our stay at this lovely family..."
About the hotel
Sonachan House is a small, family-run, licensed hotel that is ideally situated being in the heart of the English Riviera and has been awarded a Visit England quality rating of 4 Stars under the Guest Accommodation Scheme. We are also delighted to have been awarded a breakfast award. We have a well stocked bar including a selection of real ales from a local brewery in Paignton, Bays Brewery.
We also sell their Windfall Cider made from 100% West Country apples. We are close to the many attractions of Paignton including the beach, pier, multiplex cinema, crazy golf, harbour (many trips available) and the green where there is nearly always something happening during the main season. Goodrington beach is also only a short walk away where you will find a lovely safe beach and many water attractions, e. g. pedaloes. For the rare wet day try the nearby Torbay Leisure Centre. Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway is a must for all ages whatever the weather.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent welcome and friendly family run hotel
Enjoyed our short visit to this special B and B, It is probably the best one I have ever stayed in to be honest.
It was a bit of a walk to the seafront but nothing to difficult though and we had the car anyway. Highly recommend you use this hotel if you are in the area, it was excellent
Fab stay at sonachan house
Central to everything