- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Having stayed at several B&B's in the area this is one of the best...."
"The Sandpiper offered very clean comfortable accomadation with great hosts who were most obliging...."
"The only thing to let this down was the unfriendly attitude on arrival and especially from the young girl who served at breakfast. The food..."
"The service was excellent, the rooms were well equipped and newly rennovated. We had an early start, but the staff was very accommodating,..."
"The black pudding was tip top! Unbelievably great value for money with the breakfast, all ingredients were local produce...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at the Sandpiper Guest house, set in a peaceful tree lined cul-de-sac just a short walk away from the Riviera international Centre, Torre Abbey Gardens and the seafront. We offer quality accommodation in a relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere. The Sandpiper Guest House is your ideal holiday base, we cater for all age groups, and dogs are also very welcome.
Evening meals and Bar meals are also available daily.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for price
Having stayed at several B&B's in the area this is one of the best.
Top notch Guest House
The Sandpiper offered very clean comfortable accomadation with great hosts who were most obliging.