- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"It's good basic clean accommodation at a value for money price. Comfy bed with reasonable pillows. Free wifi & cheap parking - difficult to..."
About the hotel
Charleville Lodge, former home to Lord Charleville, is an elegant terrace of Victorian houses, located near to Croke Park, Temple Bar and the Phoenix Park, completely refurbished to offer all modern facilities normally associated with larger hotels, yet retaining the family run atmosphere. Complimentary newspapers, broadband internet etc. Secure parking is available at 5 euro per day.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I'm not complaining.
It's good basic clean accommodation at a value for money price.
Comfy bed with reasonable pillows. Free wifi & cheap parking - difficult to do better in fairly central dublin