- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I would highly recommend the superior double rooms, the view across the harbour was amazing ! Ample choice for breakfast in a very pleasant..."
"The Grand Hotel is undoubtedly one of the best hotels in the Island of Gozo. The rooms are superb - suggest the superior sea view rooms for..."
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel Gozo The Grand Hotel Gozo overlooks the picturesque Mgarr Harbour. The Hotel enjoys spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Gozo Channel, Comino and the Maltese coastline. The to and fro of the fishing boats and the incomparable vistas add a unique touch to the excellent hospitality offered by the staff.
The Hotel offers en-suite four star accommodation, with predominantly sea view rooms, ranging from standard double rooms to spacious superior suites. Buffet breakfast is served in the Migiarro Restaurant, which also serves Mediterranean and Thai dishes for lunch and dinner. The Roof Top Restaurant, which enjoys a magnificent harbour view, is open evenings on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays throughout the summer months. The Hotel provides complimentary bus service to Victoria (centre). During the summer the service is extended to Ramla and San Blas bays, as well as, to the village festas in the week-end. Welcome to the magical island of Gozo Visitors to Gozo are warmly welcomed by the friendly inhabitants of the island. Although small in size the island is rich in history and culture. Everything that the island has to offer, sandy beaches, undulating countryside, small villages, opulent churches, ancient architecture, is easily accessible due to the short distances. Whether visiting for a family holiday, a romantic week-end, a diving experience or just a relaxing time, Gozo will offer all this and more. The Grand Hotel is ideally located to explore this island and is only a 25 minute ferry ride away from mainland Malta.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Grand Hotel Gozo
I would highly recommend the superior double rooms, the view across the harbour was amazing .
Ample choice for breakfast in a very pleasant restaurant.
I would highly recommend the hotels trips with 'George' total value for money. He is a great character, full of information on Gozo?
One of the best hotels in Gozo
The Grand Hotel is undoubtedly one of the best hotels in the Island of Gozo.
The rooms are superb - suggest the superior sea view rooms for a real suberb stay. The property is very clean and breakfast is excellent. Staff make you feel at home. Recommended.