- 1 guest reviews
"The accommodation, food and service were all just perfect. Staff were helpful, friendly and polite...."
About the hotel
In the heart of St James’s, the historical part of central London, a few steps from Buckingham Palace and St James’s Palace, lies this little gem of Great British hospitality - The Stafford London.
The hotel consists of three very distinctive parts - the Main House, which combines 16-18 St. James's Place, three elegant city residences of English aristocracy, who wanted to live in close proximity to the Royal Family.
The rooms and suites in the Main House still reflect the calm elegance of those days. The Carriage House, the former stables of the nobility's thoroughbreds has been converted into cosy and inviting accommodation, oozing countryside charm with wooden beams, split doors, fire places and some of the rooms even feature four poster beds. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
The latest addition to The Stafford is The Stafford Mews, overlooking the peaceful Blue Ball Yard at the rear of the hotel, with its 26 junior and master suites, all designed to resemble stylish apartments instead of hotel suites, especially inviting for those who want to stay long term.
No need to go hungry at The Stafford either - since 2010, Executive Head Chef Brendan Fyldes has reigned in the kitchen, focusing on classic and much loved British dishes, every single one of them including at least one ingredient from Lancashire, where Brendan originates from. The Lyttelton restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner - and afternoon tea in the Lyttelton lounge - all a la carte, with daily changing menus depending on what has been delivered fresh in the morning. The American Bar offers bar favourites and during the summer, lunch can be served outside, showing off London at its very best!
With so much to see and do during your visit to London, and with Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks and the boutiques and galleries of Mayfair and St James’s right on our doorstep, The Stafford London is perfectly placed to help you explore all the Capital has to offer and is only a short stroll to Green Park Station.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The accommodation, food and service were all just perfect.
Staff were helpful, friendly and polite.