- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"the only thing I found wrong with the hotel was the parking wasn't free. We were told it was 10.00e at check in but when we went to pay it w..."
"Good hotel with great service. Very laid back, no rushing you out on departure day...."
"Basic room. No toiletries at all and towels very flimsy. That was not toomuch of a problem for us as Ibrought my own. The roomwas a good siz..."
"We stayed at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown last weekend. Considering we booked it very late in the day we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the h..."
"We stayed in Bewleys Leopardstown on Saturday night as we had been meant to stay in a different hotel for the weekend but had an awful night..."
About the hotel
Just 5 miles south of the city centre, this contemporary, relaxed and informal hotel is conveniently positioned just off the M50 & N11. Located by the entrance to Central Park, the hotel is beside Leopardstown Race Course & Sandyford Industrial Estate & office parks & close to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The hotel offers state of the art meeting facilities, Complimentary WiFi throughout & guest parking.
The newly opened Central park LUAS tram station is located right next to the hotel, while Aircoach links the hotel with the airport. The hotel offers modern comfort with a traditional twist & The Restaurant has an excellent reputation locally. Its bright, open lounge benefits from a south facing sun deck overlooking the mountains. Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown is helping to reduce it's eco foot print by implementing procedures including, resource efficiency, biodiversity, green purchasing, EMS – Environmental Management System (Waste / Water / Energy) and social responsibility. Car parking charges Per Hour: €2. 00 Over Night Charge: €10. 00 Free Wi Fi is available
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
the only thing I found wrong with the hotel was the parking wasn't free.
We were told it was 10.00e at check in but when we went to pay it was 15.00e I thought this to be very dear on top of what we had paid.
Average value for money
Check in staff gave no welcome or any details on the hotel facilities, food, breakfast times, carpark etc.
Rooms are quite dated. €4 for a 750 ml bottle of water in the room is a complete rip-off. Two single beds pushed together does not equate to a double bed. Good lively atmosphere in the public areas. Breakfast was efficent.