- 5 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay but it would have been better with a desk and a better television. the Television didn't look like it had been programmed..."
"I'm not sure if it's because Clayton hotels have acquired a lot of hotels recently, but although the rooms were spotlessly clean I found it..."
"the only thing I found wrong with the hotel was the parking wasn't free. We were told it was 10.00e at check in but when we went to pay it w..."
About the hotel
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown is just 5 miles south of the city centre, this contemporary, relaxed and informal hotel is conveniently positioned just off the M50 & N11. Located by the entrance to Central Park, the hotel is beside Leopardstown Race Course & Sandyford Industrial Estate & office parks & close to Dundrum Shopping Centre. Free Wi Fi is available.
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown (Formally Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown) boasts 354 standard and executive rooms which also include 2 fully furnished apartments. The guests rooms are a perfect option for both leisure and business guests. All room feature fully pillows, cosy duvets, tea/coffee facilities and much more.
The hotel offers state of the art meeting facilities, Complimentary WiFi throughout & guest parking. The newly opened Central park LUAS tram station is located right next to the hotel, while Aircoach links the hotel with the airport. The hotel offers modern comfort with a traditional twist & The Restaurant has an excellent reputation locally. Its bright, open lounge benefits from a south facing sun deck overlooking the mountains.
Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown is helping to reduce it's eco foot print by implementing procedures including, resource efficiency, biodiversity, green purchasing, EMS – Environmental Management System (Waste / Water / Energy) and social responsibility.
Car parking charges: Per Hour: €2. 00 - Over Night Charge: €10. 00.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/04/2014 to 29/04/2022 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
First floor rooms a disaster
We stayed for one night, our room was very old dusty and generally unclean looking.
Our friends were given a room on the fifth floor, newly refurbished and very clean. Very unimpressed.
Television and lack of desk
I enjoyed my stay but it would have been better with a desk and a better television.
the Television didn't look like it had been programmed properly and the remote didnt work