- 91 guest reviews
"We LOVED it!..."
"I asked for a quiet room and that's what I got, lovely stay and lovely warm welcome, the only little thing I could fault would be the parkin..."
"I had a one night stay at Howarth House and found it to be excellent in all respects. The house is spotlessly clean, decorated to a high sta..."
"Thoroughly enjoyable stay. Nice people and really quirky establishment-superb.No complaints at all,although the Howarth suffers from a commo..."
"We stayed at Howarth House for 2 nights and could not have been happier with our stay!Owner and staff were wonderful- room was amazing-very..."
About the hotel
Shortlisted for Bed and Breakfast/Guest Accommodation of the Year 2009 - Lancashire and Blackpool Tourist Board, results June 10th 09. Recession Rates for 09! 4 Star Guest Accommodation awarded in October 08 by Visit Briton! Howarth House is a stylish boutique hotel that provides a chic retreat for business and leisure guests wishing to enjoy a relaxed stay in Lytham St Annes. Newly refurbished, the hotel offers 15 individually designed en-suite bedrooms, a residents lounge and contemporary cafe.
The hotel itself is a stone throw away from both the promenade and the centre of St Annes and provides the perfect base to explore the area. From the moment you step through the door the friendliness of our staff and the warm reception they'll give will make you feel like you've just arrived at a good friends home. Boutique hotel is a term popularised in North America and the United Kingdom to describe intimate, usually luxurious or quirky hotel environments, which are furnished in a themed, stylish or aspirational manner as is Howarth House.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Howarth House Hotel in LYTHAM ST ANNES are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely and Romantic
We LOVED it!
Very nice stay with polite staff
I asked for a quiet room and that's what I got, lovely stay and lovely warm welcome, the only little thing I could fault would be the parking as it's so small but that wouldn't stop me staying again.