- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Happy with our overnight stay and accommodation. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was great. Would recommend...."
"Wonderful room and the grounds were lovely. The dogs were friendly and staff welcoming. Would most definitely stay again and recommend...."
"Bitterly disappointed that the Wifi did not work..."
About the hotel
Seven beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms. Recently refurbished to a very high standard, each of our stylish rooms boasts solid oak furniture, comfortable soft furnishings, state of the art LCD screen TV and high speed internet access for work or play. Other facilities include direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and luxury towels and toiletries for your comfort.
The Quicken Tree Restaurant Visit our beautiful on-site restaurant The Quicken Tree for your lunch or an evening meal and enjoy panoramic views over 180 acres of Warwickshire Country Side. Our opening times are Tuesday- Saturday 12. 00pm-3. 00pm and 6. 00pm-9. 30pm Sunday 12. 00pm-6. 00pm Monday- Closed all day and evening. We are happy to recommend local alternatives to you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/02/2011 to 31/12/2016 - Please note: Our restaurant is open between 12.00-6.00pm on a Sunday and will be completely closed all day every Monday. Tuesday- Saturday opening hours are 12.00-3.00pm and 6.00-9.30pm. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Old Hall House
Happy with our overnight stay and accommodation.
Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was great. Would recommend.
A not good experience!
Unfortunately the experience wasn't particularly good.
Given key on arrival,but no clear instructions on where the room was were given. Found the building, but couldn't find the light switch to go upstairs. On entry the room was cold. Parents called to speak to someone. Gordon came up to see me and he was very good, also went to sort out wi- fi which wasn't working. No info visible in room in the event of a fire or what to do if there was an emergency.
Breakfast menu too limited no fresh fruit/croissants - just cooked breakfast. To be honest for £110 for the night, more choice was expected. A response from Senior Management about this would be appreciated.