This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This unique property is perharps one of the few hotels in Sicily where one truly feels the intriguing charm of prestigious island. Situated in the heart of the Val of Noto, immersed in the uncontaminated countryside of the Hyblean highlands, with a panoramic position that dominates the Mediterranean, the Eremo of the Giubiliana boasts an ancient tradition of Hospitality. Prestigious halls, rooms furnished with precious antique furniture tailored for an atmosphere wrapped in elegance and refinement.
The hotel offers an exceptional gastronomical experience, which can be enjoyed either in our large dining room, the Crypt or in the court yard. Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Eremo della Giubiliana in Ragusa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet