- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The stay was extremely homely, our frst reactions were like wow! That is the kind of place we'd love to live in :) however there was a let d..."
About the hotel
This luxury Parkside Development is centrally situated in the Heart of Birmingham, in the dynamic and cosmopolitan area. Situated 70 Metres behind the famous Mailbox Complex, offering a wide range of designer boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and wine bars, as well as leisure facilities. Our apartments are 7 minutes’ walk from the International Convention Centre (ICC), the National Indoor Arena (NIA) and Broad Street.
Birmingham New Street train station and the world renowned Bull Ring Shopping Centre is 10 minutes’ walk away. Whether its for business or leisure a Comfort Zone Apartment is an ideal choice for a memorable stay in Birmingham.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/07/2008 to 31/07/2019 - ALL Check in's, Parkside Apt 5 180 Granville Street, B1 1RY. Upto £200 Pre-authorisation deposit taken, on Arrival. Bring ID. Credit card transaction surcharge 2.5%, Amex 3%, Debit cards no charge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very homely :)
The stay was extremely homely, our frst reactions were like wow.
That is the kind of place we'd love to live in :) however there was a let down with the internet as the only thing that would work was whatsapp. Also you got to be careful of the equipments provided, as we broke 2 fragile glasses in our stay resulting on us having to buy £3 per glass. Overall, we had a homely experience :)