- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Room was nice enough and location was nice enough also. However on the first night we stayed we were woken by the couple next door screaming..."
"A great stay in the older part of San Antonio very close to the beach, restaurants etc...."
About the hotel
The Hotel Tropical occupies an ideal location in the heart of San Antonio, close to the majority of the island’s tourist attractions. The hotel’s restaurant is located on the ground floor, where guests can enjoy a full Continental and English breakfast (free buffet style) and a pleasing buffet style dinner (drinks not included in the rate) with dishes such as Mexican and Italian. There is also an air-conditioned late bar and a satellite TV hall with Internet Connection.
Just across the road guests will find the hotel’s entertainment area, which has a large open-air swimming pool, pretty gardens and plenty of sun-bathing space. The 142 guest rooms at the Hotel Tropical are comfortable and come equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, free wifi access, private bathroom, telephone and safety deposit boxes (extra charge). This hotel is ideal for young people, couples and groups looking to take advantage of Ibiza vibrant night life.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Room was nice enough and location was nice enough also.
However on the first night we stayed we were woken by the couple next door screaming and shouting at each other, slamming doors and trying to get into our room. This happened at 4am and lasted initially for over an hour before a member of staff from the hotel came up and had a word with them. It then continued for a further hour with no more action from the hotel staff. During this prolonged period there were times when me and the other person in the room felt very unsafe and uncomfortable. It ended up with me spending most of the next day trying to find alternative accommodation for my trip, I managed this and went back to check us out which was fine. Then when I was given a refund they had charged me for the second night which I wasn't happy about as I would hardly call the first and only night we stayed there an acceptable night to charge for.
A warm welcome
A great stay in the older part of San Antonio very close to the beach, restaurants etc.