- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Beautiful French hotel with charm and character..."
"Can't fault the hotel or staff. Many thanks...."
About the hotel
Close to the city centre and historic monuments of Narbonne, the hotel offers charming and stylish accommodation in an authentic setting. Built in the 19th century, Hôtel La Résidence offers a personal, warm and friendly welcome, quality services and light meals served in one of the lounges on the ground floor or in your room. There is also a wine list with a selection of Corbières and Minervois wines.
Most of the rooms were refurbished, and some offer breathtaking views of the city's Gothic cathedral. Bright and spacious, each apartment boasts a sophisticated decor and a host of modern comforts. Breakfast is not included at EUR8. 90/person Taxes are included. WiFi is available in all hotel rooms, the common spaces and it is free of charge.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel La Résidence in Narbonne is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful French hotel with charm and character
Can't fault the hotel or staff.