- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Nice room & size. Rooms facing main Rd. High St can be a bit noisy at times ie double glazing would reduce this. Thought it a bit mean that..."
"There was a problem with the heating & I was unable to turn down the rad in the room. Also the TV was not working. Called reception & help c..."
"Stayed for 1 night, can't fault the staff or hotel, was better than I was expecting, only gripe is the beds! Was like sleeping on the floor!..."
"Lovely Hotel, great value for money, room had everything we needed for an overnight stay and was clean and warm. Receptionist was very frien..."
"Fantastic stay nice and close to glastonbury..."
About the hotel
We welcome you to the Wessex, a modern hotel that nestles in the heart of historic and beautiful Somerset, in the Ancient Kingdom of Wessex. We are rated 3 Star AA Hotel. We offer a warm welcome to a wide range of guests: from business people, tourists, shoppers at nearby Clark’s Village, sightseers, parents of Millfield children, walkers, cyclists, garden enthusiasts, visitors to the nearby Bath and West Showground to Carnival-goers … and many others.
The hotel is idealy placed for exploring the neraby attraction of Wells catherdrial, The Glastnbury Tor, Glastonbury Abbey, Chalice Well, The Shoe museum, Wooky Hole Caves, The fleet Air Arm Museum & Greenbank Pool with the sea resort of Weston-Super- Mare and Burnam on sea only a 40 minutes drive and Stonehenge , City of Bath & Longlet Safari ParK only a 50 minutes drive. The Wessex Hotel is the ideal venue for the conference Delegate in the West Country, located near the centre of Somerset in the Mendip Area, having a choice of three different-sized conference rooms as well as a large car park. Guests and non-residents alike may enjoy our friendly hospitality in our restaurants and bars, or attend functions, anniversaries and wedding receptions in one of our two Function Rooms. All our rooms come with Freeview TV , WIFI & a Full cooked English breakfast all included within the price We look forward to hosting your visit to the Wessex Hotel. Wishing you a blessed day
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Nice room & size.
Rooms facing main Rd. High St can be a bit noisy at times ie double glazing would reduce this. Thought it a bit mean that they only supply x4 very small cartons of milk for two people. will supply more at 5p per item. ..don't like this, so mean.
The bedroom, bathroom and corridor leading to the room were very grubby.
Pillows were like concrete.