- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"From the moment we entered the hotel we were staggered to see how stunning and classy the place looked considering the price we were paying..."
About the hotel
Excellent location, at the gates to the Fairgrounds and Convention Fira Gran Via, in the new business district at the Hospitalet (Plaza Europa), located on the outskirts of Barcelona, just 5 km from downtown, the Fira Congress Hotel is a modern hotel in design, where service and quality are mixed. It also has excellent connections to the center of Barcelona in both bus and Ferrocarriles Catalanes, and only 10 km with El Prat Barcelona Airport. From the 1st of July the hotel will offer a free shuttle service from and to the Airport, during 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The ideal place to stay with the comfort of being at the gates of Barcelona, but well connected, and just 8 km from the cultural attractions offered by the Barcelona, such as La Sagrada Familia, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Paseo de Gracia, Barcelona Cathedral, just 4 km from the attractions of sports and concerts such as the Camp Nou, the Olympic Zone, and Palau Sant Jordi stadium Cornella-El Prat (RCD Spanish) and only 3 km from Plaza España. With its 160 exterior rooms with fantastic views of the city, well distributed, with natural light, equipped with the latest technology, Wifi, minibar and safe free of charge, is the best choice for accommodation, meetings and celebrations. In addition many attractive services, such as Natural Spa, with gym, multifuncitonal rooms and individual offices, all with wireless internet acces. The Narandam Restaurant & Bar located on the main floor with access to the outside terrace complete this unmatched offer. Fira Congress hotel offers a new shuttle service to Barcelona(Plaza España). The service will be every hour from 08 to 12am and from 04 to 08pm. *This service is under request at FRONT DESK.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/03/2013 to 10/09/2021 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Fira Congress in L'Hospitalet De Llobregat is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.25(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Top class hotel
From the moment we entered the hotel we were staggered to see how stunning and classy the place looked considering the price we were paying and that it wasn't in the centre of town.
The staff were extremely helpful from booking taxis to suggestions on where to eat or go.