This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rowleth End, built in the heart of Upper Swaledale in 1924 in the Art Deco style as a Gentleman's residence and shooting lodge, has always been a place of hospitality. Now a well appointed and comfortable five-bedroomed guest house, it is also the current owner's home. Guests are welcomed into both
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet