- 43 guest reviews
"Great welcome at reception, very hepful member of staff who booked us a taxi for later on that evening. When we got to our room our room do..."
"Would stay again..."
"The room was perfect, even with the rail track being right next to the room, which wasn't actually that loud at all. An enjoyable stay...."
"After travelling a long distance to the hotel, it provided me a great base to relax and rest in..."
"The Hotel was quite tricky to find as it looks like a normal High Street Shop from the outside . Although not set in the nicest area of Lond..."
About the hotel
Pasha Hotel is a boutique hotel located in Camberwell within a short (2 miles) distance of the most delightful sightseeing’s like Parliament Houses, Tate Modern, Big Ben in central London as well as attractions such as Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Soho or Covent Garden. The facility has just recently been reconstructed and the superbly achieved modern cozy concept was conceived to create a soft, glamorous and comfortable setting to welcome guests of all kinds, be it for business travelers or simply vacationers. Its Kazakh Restaurant, Ottoman Hamam, modern rooms, business centre will make your stay an extraordinary experience.
Upon entering you will be enveloped in soft, calm colors; you will find elegant wood furnishings and an overall decoration given to comfort and modernity. Technology has been discreetly fed into each room with high speed Internet access, interactive audio visual systems and LCD televisions. Rooms are equipped with free wired broadband internet access plug, laptop-sized safes, spacious wardrobe, LCD TV with free-view and hot-bird satellite channels, european electric socket, hairdryer and minibar . All rooms are en-suite and some come with XL Rain Showers. On our back side we also provide 3 car capacity parking lot. Our room door locks are secured with smart card keys and the facility is constantly watched with CCTV cameras.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
badly needed work - torn carpet, crack in mirror, smell in bathroom etc.
Bed was comfy. Staff not very helpful
Great welcome at reception, very hepful member of staff who booked us a taxi for later on that evening.
When we got to our room our room door card wouldn't work and a member of staff was walking past who offered to help and took our card back to reception to get it fixed but let us into the room with her master card.
The hotel itself was a little dated with regards to it's decor but the carpet up the stairs, along the corridors and in the rooms was obviously new. The carpet runners along from reception through to the stairs were faded and very worn which let the first impression of the hotel down a little.
The room itself was bright, airy and clean and the bathroom was very impressive, big, modern and again very clean - our only criticism is that there wasn't a hand towel, just 2 bath towels. Very comfy bed and the complimentary bottles of water and crisps was a nice suprise too