- 50 guest reviews
"A very pleasant and friendly hotel with staff that are well motivated and keen to help It is also a great thing that they speak more than on..."
"Warm & welcoming staff, full of smiles showing you to a spotlessly clean room makes a good start to any trip. I can only assume the bad revi..."
"Absolutely perfect! Never judge a book by its cover. I drove around the back and parked and my first thought was OMG. But was pleasantly sur..."
"the location is not brilliant and the vibe in the street was a bit rough. the staff were lovely and the room was clean. plenty of drinks and..."
"Working off a business budget, sometimes there isn't enough in the pot for a Hilton or Marriott, so when The Pasha came up at £54 I thought..."
About the hotel
Pasha Hotel is a boutique hotel located in Camberwell within a short (2 miles) distance of the most delightful sightseeing’s like Parliament Houses, Tate Modern, Big Ben in central London as well as attractions such as Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Soho or Covent Garden. The facility has just recently been reconstructed and the superbly achieved modern cozy concept was conceived to create a soft, glamorous and comfortable setting to welcome guests of all kinds, be it for business travelers or simply vacationers. Its Kazakh Restaurant, Ottoman Hamam, modern rooms, business centre will make your stay an extraordinary experience.
Upon entering you will be enveloped in soft, calm colors; you will find elegant wood furnishings and an overall decoration given to comfort and modernity. Technology has been discreetly fed into each room with high speed Internet access, interactive audio visual systems and LCD televisions. Rooms are equipped with free wired broadband internet access plug, laptop-sized safes, spacious wardrobe, LCD TV with free-view and hot-bird satellite channels, european electric socket, hairdryer and minibar . All rooms are en-suite and some come with XL Rain Showers. On our back side we also provide 3 car capacity parking lot. Our room door locks are secured with smart card keys and the facility is constantly watched with CCTV cameras.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
A very pleasant and friendly hotel with staff that are well motivated and keen to help
It is also a great thing that they speak more than one language
If you can converse in Eastern European languages this is a great place to stay
The food form the restaurant was excellent and well priced.
Good place to lay your head!
Warm & welcoming staff, full of smiles showing you to a spotlessly clean room makes a good start to any trip.
I can only assume the bad reviews on TA were written by those who had expected either to pay nothing, or to bathe in the lap of luxury for what is, in London terms, a very reasonable rate; as the accommodation was all you would want at the end of a busy day of business, with a well equipped bathroom and power shower to invigorate you for the morrow. Excellent. I couldn't have liked it more.