- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is modern, clean and situated in a quiet street. The pool has a nice location and is very enjoyable because it does not get too ma..."
About the hotel
Built in the sixties and completely renovated, Hotel Corallo offers one of the best solutions for spending a pleasant and relaxing holiday in search of sea, art, and culture in famous Taormina. This Hotel welcomes guests in a friendly and comfortable environment, furnished with simplicity and style. The reception is open 24 hours a day for providing everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Guests can make use of the large recreational areas in the hotel, such as the swimming pool, the bar where you can sip an aperitif, and the comfortable hall where you might just like to sit and read. Our panoramic restaurant with its breathtaking views of the Taormina and Giardini Naxos coastline, is where you can enjoy a hearty breakfast and also savour typical Sicilian, national and international dishes.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Corallo in Taormina Mare is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Thoughts on Corallo
The hotel is modern, clean and situated in a quiet street.
The pool has a nice location and is very enjoyable because it does not get too many visitors. The staff are pleasant but only one spoke reasonable English, which surprised us. A disadvantage is that there is no shop nearby; this is particularly relevant because the hotel is very expensive when it comes to buying mineral water etc.
We wanted to borrow an iron for 5 minutes, but they did not have a small one and insisted on ironing the garment with their large one. This set us back 6 euros. Taxis in this area are extremely expensive- e.g.300 metres costs 10 euros because they have a minimum prcie policy. The good thing is that there is a bus stop 40 yards from the hotel and a return ticket to Taormina costs just under 3 euros. Walking to Taormina is not a realistic option for most people because it is so high up on the hill. Finally the breakfast is adequate but not great for a 4 star hotel.