- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"The hotel changed hands last year and the reception & brasserie have been refurbished, but the rooms (while perfectly accertable and comfort..."
"My wife and i were over from Ireland for a funeral service. We decided to have lunch before afternoon service so we went to bar area and sat..."
"We found Bredbury Hall attractive in appearance with plenty of parking space. Staff were welcoming and did all they could to fulfil our requ..."
"Have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the past few weeks and likely to be staying there over the next few weeks. The staff are p..."
"This was a good mid-week business stay. The food was good and the room was fine. No noise problems as mentioned in some other reviews...."
About the hotel
Bredbury Hall Hotel is an independently run hotel, restaurant and conference centre located in South Manchester, just 2 miles from Stockport city centre and under 10 miles from Manchester International Airport. The hotel and its historic buildings are set in 7 acres of beautiful grounds overlooking the River Goyt. We have an award-winning restaurant and a wide range of conference rooms to cater for conferences of up to 180 attendees, and we can provide the perfect location for your wedding, reception or other special event.
Guests can take advantage of our new state-of-the-art residents only fitness suite. We have free parking and WiFi Wireless Internet access available in all bedrooms, conference rooms and public areas, which is free to all guests and conference attendees. At the weekend our nightclub in our unique 18th century barn is open until 2am to residents and guests conforming to our very smart dress code. We are able to accept group bookings at weekends, subject to the completion of our booking form, and acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please contact the hotel directly for details.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Upgrades in progress
The hotel changed hands last year and the reception & brasserie have been refurbished, but the rooms (while perfectly accertable and comfortable) need some modernization which appears to be in progress.
A few cobwebs here and there (e.g. Gym and some of the staircases) looked untouched, but the room was clean and comfortable.
My wife and i were over from Ireland for a funeral service.
We decided to have lunch before
afternoon service so we went to bar area and sat at table that were laid out with menu's on them. That was at 12.50pm members of staff passed us several times and never asked us if we wanted to order. At 1.05pm i had to stop waitress and ask her to take our order. All we ordered was 2 chicken sandwiches and a pot of tea for 2. It was 1.30pm before we got served. 40 minutes to get served 2 sandwiches and a pot of tea. We decided not to have dinner that evening and did not eat there at all following day. Hotel needs to address this problem. In House staff are very good kept our room very clean and also were very helpful.