- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Lovely location and excellent food. My only grumble are the beds with very firm mattresses and pillows to match which I don't find as comfor..."
"Lovely hotel, grounds were smaller than I expected but they were well presented with plenty of seating areas. We were in 'the cottage' rathe..."
"nice rooms, very friendly staff and good food..."
"Lovely rooms and staff - just been redecorated..."
"We had a wonderful short stay. The hotel itself was old, grand but still welcoming. The room was large and cosy. The staff were helpful and..."
About the hotel
Woodland Manor Hotel is a secluded grade II listed manor house in the heart of Bedfordshire which enjoys a considerable reputation as a traditional English country house hotel. Surrounded by acres of wooded grounds and gardens, the hotel has ample parking and is only two miles from the garden centre of Bedford, midway between the M1 and A1. Having nearly completed a £250K refurbishment of the bedrooms & bathrooms, guests can now benefit of tastefully decorated bedrooms & luxurious bathrooms in keeping with a period manor house.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Woodland Manor Hotel in BEDFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
wouldnt stay a 2nd time
Tired hotel, overpriced trying to be London prices without the quality.
Nice looking entrance hall but go downhill once you get upstairs. Manual key lock bedrooms didnt feel safe. Huge room with tiny uncomfortable small double bed whilst claiming the price was for an executive room it felt more like a retirement home bedroom. Reception making customers out to be some criminal when they ask to pre-auth credit cards for £180 when majority of real quality hotels only pre-auth for £50. Upon questioning this the receptionist said 'well you can never be too sure about hotel customers these days. I'd never stay here again.
Lovely location and excellent food.
My only grumble are the beds with very firm mattresses and pillows to match which I don't find as comfortable as I would like.