- Very Good
- 208 guest reviews
"Helpful and friendly staff (even the bar man eventually!) and a very pleasant stay. Would recommend and I will definitely stay here again...."
"Room was clean and tidy but smelled of smoke, something I noticed stratight away, obviously the room had been smoked in before my stay and l..."
"Stayed one night as I was running the Greater Manchester Marathon. Originally supposed to bewitch my wife and 23-month old daughter, however..."
"ALL staff were very helpful and polite, the hotel was very clean, breakfast and the evening meal we had at the hotel were of a very high sta..."
About the hotel
With a great dockside location our stunning hotel comprises of 142 modern en-suite bedrooms which all benefit from satellite TV, pay movies, work desk, complimentary Elements toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. Enjoy a delicious meal in the hotels Italian restaurant Stresa or relax in our hotel bar with a bite to eat and a drink. 24 hour room service is also available.
Located in the heart of Salford Quays, just minutes walk from Media City and only 10 minutes from the city centre on the tram. Why not visit Manchester United Football Club, The Trafford Centre and The Lowry Theatre during your stay with us. With easy access to the M60/M62 motorways, our hotel really is the perfect base to work and play in Manchester and its surrounding areas. Limited parking is available on site at the cost of £6. 50 per night - please note parking is offered on a first come first serve basis each day. From the 1st April 2015, the hotels breakfast price for non inclusive rates will be £15. 95 per person.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2012 to 25/12/2012 - Christmas Day - Hotel Restaurant will be closed. Breakfast to go is available. The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Manchester Salford Quays in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Helpful and friendly staff (even the bar man eventually!) and a very pleasant stay.
Would recommend and I will definitely stay here again.
Room was clean and tidy but smelled of smoke, something I noticed stratight away, obviously the room had been smoked in before my stay and leaving the window open wasn't going to clear that.
Location was good for the Manchester Marathon though.