- Very Good
- 170 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night, we are a family of three 2 adults and a 10 year old. We arrived early and just thought we would leave our bag. Our..."
"Nothing was too much trouble for Aiden on the reception desk. He seemed to work long hours & was always so helpful...."
"Wonderful customer service. Slight glitch with booked room but promptly addressed. Smoking room without an ashtray! Had to use glass. Room..."
"Nice feel about the building - great view over the quays excellent breakfast -chouce of poached eggs and black pudding! Toiletries provideda..."
"Hotel fine for short stay, location feels like it is in the middle of a building site...."
About the hotel
With a great dockside location our stunning hotel comprises of 142 modern en-suite bedrooms which all benefit from satellite TV, pay movies, work desk, complimentary Elements toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. Enjoy a delicious meal in the hotels Italian restaurant Stresa or relax in our hotel bar with a bite to eat and a drink. 24 hour room service is also available.
Located in the heart of Salford Quays, just minutes walk from Media City and only 10 minutes from the city centre on the tram. Why not visit Manchester United Football Club, The Trafford Centre and The Lowry Theatre during your stay with us. With easy access to the M60/M62 motorways, our hotel really is the perfect base to work and play in Manchester and its surrounding areas. Limited parking is available on site at the cost of £6. 50 per night - please note parking is offered on a first come first serve basis each day. Breakfast price for non inclusive guests will be £15. 95 per person. ***From 30th November our check in time is 3pm and check out time is 12 noon***
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/12/2015 to 02/01/2016 - Limited food and beverage offering available during the festive period. Please contact the hotel for more information. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the price tag
The staff were rude, the floor we stayed on stank and the room itself had broken fixtures and stained carpets.
The breakfast was nice but apart from that the hotel was a big disappointment. Would not stay there again or recommend!
Hotel is good but for the price not fantastic.
Bathroom can be bit neater. Probably won't stay again at the price per room