- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We had a great one night stay, would definitely choose Random Hall if we are in that area again. Staff excellent, bed sheets beautifully cri..."
"A clean hotel with good food at breakfast and at evening meal. Hotel needs refurbishment, although some of the rooms have allegedly been ref..."
"My 1 night stay at Random Hall was OK, the staff were helpful and the room was OK. The shower was very low pressured so don't expect and inv..."
"Very enjoyable stay. Staff are very helpful and professional. Easy to find, clean & very homely. We had evening meal which was superb and br..."
"Good value for money, nothing was too much trouble..."
About the hotel
Chef Proprietor Nigel has run the business for 25 years, the majority of the time as a 3 star AA hotel. Now as a guest house the same bedrooms and dining rooms with flagstones and oak beams offer the guest comfort and tranquility within the 16th century cottage environment. The Flagstones restaurant is open for lunches and dinners every day except Sunday evenings to residents,guests and non residents.
A bar snack menu and room service menu are also available. Morning coffee and full afternoon teas are served in the lounges Full English breakfast is served every morning.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/07/2013 to 13/07/2013 - Bookings only taken for a minimum of 2 nights, to include Dinner, Bed and Breakfast. The LateRooms.com rates for RANDOM HALL in West Sussex are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn't fault it
We had a great one night stay, would definitely choose Random Hall if we are in that area again.
Staff excellent, bed sheets beautifully crisp white linen, décor throughout very interestingly done, lots of detail had been thought about in the décor. Thank you for a great stay.
A very quirkey hotel
A clean hotel with good food at breakfast and at evening meal.
Hotel needs refurbishment, although some of the rooms have allegedly been refurbished Bathrooms in particular are very tired. Gardens are very pleasant.