- 3 guest reviews
"Very welcoming, Comfortable room, excellent breakfast..."
"I only stayed here for one night but wish it had been longer. I chose this place as it was walking distance to my parents home. The hosts we..."
"Spotlessly clean, excellent breakfast, nothing is too much trouble for Jacqui & David. Very close to Babbacome sea front, St Marychurch and..."
About the hotel
* Complimentary WiFi throughout your stay ** Breakfast included Free on site car parking All rooms are en-suite with showers. Alarm clocks, hairdryers & beverage trays. * A choice of continental or a full English breakfast served from 7.
45am - 8. 45am. Early breakfast available from 7am. Special diets catered for including gluten free. Licensed Bar * TV lounges, * Garden * Free Car Park*. Licensed Guest Accommodation in a quiet location only a short walk to Babbacombe sea front. Close to beaches,shops, restaurants, theatres, bars & attractions. *AA 4 Star Guest Accommodation. * AA Breakfast Award 2016. * TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 Come to Babbacombe and enjoy breathtaking views, glorious beaches, coastal path walks and our wonderful tourist attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming, Comfortable room, excellent breakfast
Home from Home
I only stayed here for one night but wish it had been longer.
I chose this place as it was walking distance to my parents home. The hosts were so friendly and made me feel at home straight away, and as I was travelling on my own, it certainly made me feel good. The place is cleaner than clean, and everything has been thought about down to the last detail. Although I didn't have a cooked breakfast (my choice), the great options that were presented to me were varied and plentiful, (I could have gone way over board, but didn't). My single room was cosy and I loved it, just what I wanted. When I come back to this area again to visit my parents, I will certainly look to stay here again. Thank you J&D for making me feel so welcomed.