- 62 guest reviews
"shelly and jon were excellent hosts ,nothing was too much trouble.they were interested in what you was going to do but not nosy.breakfast wa..."
"My friend and I were made to feel very welcome and were well looked after...."
"Really enjoyed our stay here, lovely owners make you feel at home and relaxed. Will definitely be returning!..."
"Not really a 'deluxe' room..."
"Really enjoyed our stay with Shelley and John. They were very friendly, made us most welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The cooked br..."
About the hotel
This exceptionally clean, family-run guest accommodation has a variety of room types and is centrally located 5 minutes from the town centre and sea front. All rooms are tastefully decorated, and feature LCD digital TV, as well as beverage-making facilities. There are also family rooms available.
The Belmont is a short stroll away from the beach, crazy golf , pitch and putt down on Torre Abbey Park. Your enjoyment is always a top priority.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/09/2009 to 15/09/2009 - From the 14th Sept 2009 the family room that sleeps 5 people will now only sleep 4 people due to a single bed being removed and a double bed being replaced for a super kingsize double bed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
shelly and jon were excellent hosts ,nothing was too much trouble.they were interested in what you was going to do but not nosy.breakfast was fab and set us up for the day ahead.
the windows at the front bedrooms didnt block out quite a noisey road,but still didnt stop us having a brilliant time,thanks debbie and steve.
My friend and I were made to feel very welcome and were well looked after.