- 37 guest reviews
"i found this little gem on the Late rooms website, great price for a two night stay. John and Shelly were both so friendly and accommodating..."
"We were greeted by the owners who made us feel very welcome, the room was clean and the breakfast was very nice, we would definitely recomme..."
"shelly and jon were excellent hosts ,nothing was too much trouble.they were interested in what you was going to do but not nosy.breakfast wa..."
"My friend and I were made to feel very welcome and were well looked after...."
About the hotel
This exceptionally clean, family-run guest accommodation has a variety of room types and is centrally located 5 minutes from the town centre and sea front. All rooms are tastefully decorated, and feature LCD digital TV, as well as beverage-making facilities. There are also family rooms available.
The Belmont is a short stroll away from the beach, crazy golf , pitch and putt down on Torre Abbey Park. Your enjoyment is always a top priority.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Two night stay
i found this little gem on the Late rooms website, great price for a two night stay.
John and Shelly were both so friendly and accommodating & breakfast was just perfect. well situated for the sea front and town centre. thanks for a lovely stay, we will be back !
We were greeted by the owners who made us feel very welcome, the room was clean and the breakfast was very nice, we would definitely recommend the Belmont to others.
The B&B is a short walk to the sea front and the town. Thank you for the welcoming stay.