- 63 guest reviews
"I stay away from home a great deal due to my job and find myself in corporate cold 5 star hotels. How nice it was to arrive and immediately..."
"Very helpful and friendly. Luckily we upgraded so we had en suite bathroom, and bedroom was at the back so we did not hear the traffic going..."
"Shelley and John are really good hosts who try very hard to please their guests and give advice about the surrounding resorts...."
"Great b&b with lovely hosts great breakfasts and spotless rooms..."
"Venue a little jaded (due for refurbishment) but staff very friendly Boingy bed springs gave no end of fun !!!..."
About the hotel
This exceptionally clean, family-run guest accommodation has a variety of room types and is centrally located 5 minutes from the town centre and sea front. All rooms are tastefully decorated, and feature LCD digital TV, as well as beverage-making facilities. There are also family rooms available.
The Belmont is a short stroll away from the beach, crazy golf , pitch and putt down on Torre Abbey Park. Your enjoyment is always a top priority.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2009 to 15/09/2009 - From the 14th Sept 2009 the family room that sleeps 5 people will now only sleep 4 people due to a single bed being removed and a double bed being replaced for a super kingsize double bed The LateRooms.com rates for The Belmont in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A warm welcome - highly recommend
I stay away from home a great deal due to my job and find myself in corporate cold 5 star hotels.
How nice it was to arrive and immediately be greeted by 2 genuine people who were happy that I had chosen to stay at their hotel. They had recently taken over the hotel and have many plans for improvement and want to make a success of their business. Please support them and stay here.
Very helpful and friendly.
Luckily we upgraded so we had en suite bathroom, and bedroom was at the back so we did not hear the traffic going by on the busy road at the front. Excellent full English breakfast , we had an enjoyable weekend.