- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"I stayed in Room 9. This was very large, neutrally decorated in white with a beige carpet that looked relatively new but could have done wit..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble! The quality of the food is excellent, well presented, plentiful, hot and the r..."
"Good accomodation in good location with surpringly young but helpful staff still on that learning curve in some cases. They helped us garage..."
"Wardrobe in room was old and creaky when the door was opened - full length mirror inside the door so it was very noisy when you opened the d..."
"very impressed from checking in to checking out could not fault hotel..."
About the hotel
The Northwick Hotel is a privately owned business, near to the centre of picturesque Evesham it is also an excellent centre from which to explore the many local places of interest such as Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, Regency Cheltenham, The Cotswold, Broadway and many more. Following the devastating floods of Easter 1998, the Hotel has undergone a major refurbishment programme and prides itself on the improved facilities offered to its guests. The hotel has one ground floor twin bedded room, which has been especially adapted for disabled guests.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The Northwick Hotel
I stayed in Room 9.
This was very large, neutrally decorated in white with a beige carpet that looked relatively new but could have done with steam-cleaning to remove some stains. The wardrobe space was adequate for one person but might not have been enough for a couple staying for more than one night. The bathroom was spotlessly clean with a lovely powerful over-the-bath shower. The only let-down in the bathroom was a large, discoloured crack in the wash-basin. The usual tray of help-yourself biscuits and tea/coffee was well stocked. The only real problem with the room was the total lack of over-head lighting. Anyone having to get ready for a major event in the evening would really struggle.
The staff are all very friendly but I did have to hunt for someone when I arrived to check in at 4pm.
I had a meal with some of my family who were staying elsewhere and the quality of the food was excellent. In fact the portions were so large we all struggled to finish. The full-English breakfast was good, but over-cooked bacon and nuked fried bread slightly spoiled it. However there was plenty of yoghurts, cereal, fresh-fruit and lovely fresh bread with plenty of jam, honey and marmalade. So very happy overall.
Cross the road and you are directly over-looking the river ready for a lovely morning stroll before breakfast (as I did) or a river cruise later in the afternoon. On-site car parking was more than adequate when I stayed (mid-August) with plenty of spaces available. I have to say the car park was surprisingly empty and on my second morning at 8am I was the only one for breakfast. I can't understand why more people don't stay here. Evesham is a great place with so many family attractions attractions within an easy drive. Would I stay here again. Absolutely yes, but if you need lots of light to get ready, ask about the room lighting!
Great Hotel for a short stay
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Nothing is too much trouble. The quality of the food is excellent, well presented, plentiful, hot and the restaurant area is refurbished and very pleasant. The bedroom was a little tired, but clean. We had no hot water in the evening, but the staff happily moved us to another room immediately which had been updated. Evesham is a wonderful historic town. Shopping area run down, like many high streets, but the river walks, churches and museum more than make up for this. Great hotel for a short stay.