- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"This is a box-standard old provincial town hotel which has seen better days, but is still fine for its purpose. My only gripe is that I got..."
"The Northwick Hotel...."
"I stayed in Room 9. This was very large, neutrally decorated in white with a beige carpet that looked relatively new but could have done wit..."
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble! The quality of the food is excellent, well presented, plentiful, hot and the r..."
"Good accomodation in good location with surpringly young but helpful staff still on that learning curve in some cases. They helped us garage..."
About the hotel
The Northwick Hotel is a privately owned business, near to the centre of picturesque Evesham it is also an excellent centre from which to explore the many local places of interest such as Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, Regency Cheltenham, The Cotswold, Broadway and many more. Following the devastating floods of Easter 1998, the Hotel has undergone a major refurbishment programme and prides itself on the improved facilities offered to its guests. The hotel has one ground floor twin bedded room, which has been especially adapted for disabled guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Single bed, groan.
This is a box-standard old provincial town hotel which has seen better days, but is still fine for its purpose.
My only gripe is that I got given a single room with a tiny single bed as a 6ft 1in man. Granted I booked and paid for a single room, but when the one-person price is way more than half of two-person price, I feel out of pocket if I don't get single occupancy of a double room. A tiny single bed does not give me a good night's sleep. Next time i find myself in Evesham, I'll make more effort to find a B&B not advertised on the LR website, or choose something nicer.
The Northwick Hotel
The Northwick Hotel.