- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay here. overall an excellent hotel. room was very large and comfortable, staff were excellent and very helpful. loc..."
"Front room a bit noisy and warm, couldn't open window due to street noise but a minor problem for me..."
"Was so impressed with this - got a great deal as a solo traveller, thought id get a rubbish tiny shoe box, but was really impressed with kin..."
"The hotel was fantastic. The room was really big and cosy,the Decore was lovely, just a nice place to be...."
"Good price for a quality hotel in a fantastic location...."
About the hotel
Harrington Hall is on Harcourt Street, which enters the southwest corner of Saint Stephen's Green. The hotel is just a stones throw from St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College, the National Concert Hall and fashionable Grafton Street, which is home to the Brown Thomas store, famous for it’s range of designer labels.
Harrington Hall is a perfect location for holiday and business visitors alike to enjoy the surrounding galleries, museums, cathedrals, theatres, shopping streets, excellent restaurants and pubs. The Green Luas line is directly outside the hotel, Harcourt Street is the closest stop to the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
We really enjoyed our stay here.
overall an excellent hotel. room was very large and comfortable, staff were excellent and very helpful. location was excellent. only a fifteen minute walk to Temple Bar, however, plenty to do next to the hotel. We will definitely go back.
F houston 6.1.15
Front room a bit noisy and warm, couldn't open window due to street noise but a minor problem for me