This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Harrington Hall is on Harcourt Street, which enters the southwest corner of Saint Stephen's Green. The hotel is just a stones throw from St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College, the National Concert Hall and fashionable Grafton Street, which is home to the Brown Thomas store, famous for it’s range of designer labels.
Harrington Hall is a perfect location for holiday and business visitors alike to enjoy the surrounding galleries, museums, cathedrals, theatres, shopping streets, excellent restaurants and pubs. The Green Luas line is directly outside the hotel, Harcourt Street is the closest stop to the hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet