- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Front room a bit noisy and warm, couldn't open window due to street noise but a minor problem for me..."
"Was so impressed with this - got a great deal as a solo traveller, thought id get a rubbish tiny shoe box, but was really impressed with kin..."
"The hotel was fantastic. The room was really big and cosy,the Decore was lovely, just a nice place to be...."
"Good price for a quality hotel in a fantastic location...."
"Nice hotel,friendly staff.Only problem is the nightclub opposite and between 2-3am there is noise from people leaving the club and taxis bee..."
About the hotel
Harrington Hall is on Harcourt Street, which enters the southwest corner of Saint Stephen's Green. The hotel is just a stones throw from St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College, the National Concert Hall and fashionable Grafton Street, which is home to the Brown Thomas store, famous for it’s range of designer labels.
Harrington Hall is a perfect location for holiday and business visitors alike to enjoy the surrounding galleries, museums, cathedrals, theatres, shopping streets, excellent restaurants and pubs. The Green Luas line is directly outside the hotel, Harcourt Street is the closest stop to the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
F houston 6.1.15
Front room a bit noisy and warm, couldn't open window due to street noise but a minor problem for me
Excellent - room 40 single traveller - awesome,
Was so impressed with this - got a great deal as a solo traveller, thought id get a rubbish tiny shoe box, but was really impressed with king bed, sunken bath tub and all the little extras.