- 45 guest reviews
"Rather depressing to have to leave a five pound Deposit for the hairdryer. There was quite a lot of noise - thin walls it seems. There was n..."
"Room was small for what is sold as a double room. However, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the breakfast was excellent and the..."
"would like to stay at your hotel again..."
"Stopped one night with a group of ladies, planning a night out in mathew street to visit the cavern and other bars, hotel just 5 minutes tax..."
"My husband and me stayed overnight as we went to a concert at the echoarena. Location was very good close to city centre hotel was lovely st..."
About the hotel
Beech Mount is a grade 2 listed building, built in 1861 consisting of four Victorian villas which opened in early 2008, is situated 5 minutes from the heart of the city centre. The hotel provides a warm and friendly atmosphere as well as providing comfort and convenience. Free parking is available.
Whilst visiting Liverpool you can enjoy the busy night life, several large shopping centres which meet all different tastes as well as the local tourist attractions which include the Albert dock, museums and cathedrals. Liverpool is famous for hosting several large sporting events such as the Grand National and is home to renowned sporting clubs such as Liverpool Football club and Everton Football Club all of which are short distance from our hotel.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The beech mount hotel
Rather depressing to have to leave a five pound Deposit for the hairdryer.
There was quite a lot of noise - thin walls it seems. There was no remote in the room for the TV. The room was very clean but the walls and the decor was dingy and depressing.
Beech Mount Hotel
Room was small for what is sold as a double room.
However, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the breakfast was excellent and the staff friendly and welcoming.