- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Very friendly lady. Good clean rooms. Nice and private and ideal for going to Silverstone. Would definitely stay again..."
"Value for money. Brilliant room and lovely owner. Staying again next month!..."
"This is the second time I stayed, this time I brought friends and family with me. Rooms are basic, however they are clean and the bedding is..."
"The lodge is situated off the the busy A422 and there is a farm gate that you have to open and close behind you (it was raining when I was t..."
About the hotel
NOTE: IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR THE GRAND PRIX OR SOME OTHER BUSY EVENT LIKE A CONCERT WE MAY REQUIRE PRE-PAYMENT OR AT LEAST A DEPOSIT AND WILL CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS. Linford Stables farmhouse B&B set in 8 acres 8 miles from Milton Keynes combines comfort with value for money. We accept cash or cards subject to 3.
5% surcharge. All rooms have colour TV, FREE WiFi, FREE parking, FREE tea & coffee, fridge, hairdryer & iron on request. Linford Stables farmhouse has 8 spacious ground floor double rooms, 4 of which are ensuites refurbished in 2009 including new power showers. 3 of the 4 south facing Scandinavian style ensuite rooms that overlook the horse schooling arena have double beds, one is a twin, but all 4 are configurable as family rooms by adding an extra bed. They each have a mini fridge, kettle for tea & coffee, vaulted ceiling, pine floor & beams, plus their own + direct access via South facing double leaf French doors. The remaining 4 double rooms share 2 bathrooms and use of the farmhouse kitchen for making tea & coffee. Breakfast is optionally available between 7 am and 9 am at our 6 person “en famille” dining table adjacent to the farmhouse kitchen and overlooking the garden. Our secure, off-road parking area can accommodate 10 + cars, larger vehicles & horseboxes. Guests can relax in our country garden or wander down to the paddocks or stables to see our horses. We also provide stabling and B&B for horses and riders competing at nearby Addington Manor Equestrian Centre, competition livery and schooling. We have stabling for up to 7 horses in a secure gated yard, post and rail paddocks approaching 8 acres, a 45x25 metre outdoor floodlit arena and horsebox hard-standing parking.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/07/2011 to 31/12/2020 - ALL CARDS SUBJECT TO 3.5% SURCHARGE THAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN LATEROOMS BOOKING TOTAL. BREAKFASTS & EXTRA BED REQUESTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN LATEROOMS BOOKING TOTAL. B&B WILL ADD THESE EXTRAS TO YOUR BILL The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely little b&b
Very friendly lady.
Good clean rooms. Nice and private and ideal for going to Silverstone. Would definitely stay again