- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Pleasant and friendly staff and the pub served good food with a wide range of real ales..."
"Great value for money. Clean quirky hotel in lovely quiet location..."
"Everything was perfect and ALL the staff were very friendly whilst maintaining complete professionalism...."
"Charming countryside hotel, although double room on a smaller side but functional. Slightly chaotic breakfast service but compensated with g..."
"Very friendly people..."
About the hotel
Situated between Sevenoaks and Maidstone with easy access to M20, M26 and M25. Newly renovated in 2012, this privately owned 13th century inn is now a 4 star AA rated hotel. In the historic village of Wrotham, The Bull Hotel has retained its original charm and has a spacious lounge bar with sofas and open fires.
There is a large car park on site and the hotel has free wi-fi access. The AA rosette restaurant serves delicious a la carte and bar meals made using fresh local produce. Ideally situated for local country walks, golf, Brandshatch race circuit and shopping at nearby Bluewater and Lakeside. NB - we have recently been upgraded to a 4 star by the AA.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Night at the Bull Hotel
Pleasant and friendly staff and the pub served good food with a wide range of real ales
a great character hotel with friendly attentive staff
Great value for money.
Clean quirky hotel in lovely quiet location