This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in a secluded 500 acre estate, peace and relaxation combined with good food, fine wine and old-world charm make a stay at Markree a step back in time. Markree Castle offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere for get-away breaks and its location, in the heart of the countryside that inspired the great poet and playwright W. B.
Yeats, makes it an ideal 'home-from-home' for longer stays. A castle since the 14th century, with the most recent redesign taking place in the late 1800s, Markree is a cultural gem where the very finest in Irish Victorian and Georgian architecture is to be seen.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet