This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Castello Chiola, a magnificent hotel in a castle of remote origins, around the year 864. The impressive and stately castle arises from the top of the hill around which nestles the medieval town of Loreto Aprutino. Refurbished with the cooperation of the Italian Fine Arts Office and the European Community to become a prestigious hotel, the Castello Chiola presents, beyond its exterior fine stateliness, a discrete fascination of the interior settings made up by precious works of art of the Abruzzo Masters, felted and relaxing rooms, a unique sophistication in the state rooms adapted for meetings and receptions and a faint neoclassic aura to be enjoyed.
The 36 rooms and suites, all spacious and with very high ceiling, offer a beautiful view on the surrounding lowlands towards the sea or on the western hills up to the mountain of the Gran Sasso d’Italia. They are decorated with elegance and magnificence, equipped with all comforts and modern technology. The restaurant "Il Celliere", in the ancient cellar of the castle, offers a selection of tasteful dishes from the local traditional and the Mediterranean cuisine. It can accommodate up to 100 guests and be used for banqueting and private receptions.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet