- Very Good
- 274 guest reviews
"I've been visiting Manchester for years now and if I'm overnighting I'll usually go back to Luther King House, which is good value if, like..."
"Suddenly realised I had not stayed here for 2 years so made a special trip from Shropshire. Sounds odd but I find it a very tranquil retreat..."
"Rooms are like uni halls but for £35 including breakfast that's amazing. Included continental breakfast was very good...."
"A nice size room although a couple of things could be improved in the room - bin broken, shower drain slow and bunk bed looking a bit saggy..."
"Hotel provided the necessities for a weekend stay in Manchester. Excellent connections into the city centre. Basic room and basic customer s..."
About the hotel
In a tree-lined suburb, this college and conference venue has free Wi-Fi in public areas, inclusive Continental Breakfast in all rates and free on site parking, set in 2 acres of landscaped gardens. Manchester city centre is only 2 miles away and there are great public transport links. Each bedroom has a private shower, or bath and toilet facilities.
Every room at Luther King House has tea/coffee making facilities and Freeview TV. Luther King House also has a small bar and a courtyard for guests to relax in. Evening meals, snacks, tea and coffee can be enjoyed during the week in the dining room and Continental Breakfast is served every day
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/09/2008 to 31/08/2015 - All bookings are payable on arrival and no charge will be made if cancelled 24 hours before stay is due to commence (12.00pm day before) The LateRooms.com rates for Luther King House in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good basic accomodation at a good price
I've been visiting Manchester for years now and if I'm overnighting I'll usually go back to Luther King House, which is good value if, like me, you only need a single room, albeit the accommodation is student bedroom standard.
Its easy to get to by bus and convenient for eating out in the curry mile. I often need to get up early on a Sunday morning and the staff have always been accomodating about laying on an early breakfast.
Suddenly realised I had not stayed here for 2 years so made a special trip from Shropshire.
Sounds odd but I find it a very tranquil retreat from life, and it is much more accessible than Lundy Island. The atmosphere is serene and quiet and the Quadrangle is a great place to while away an hour with a book or just your thoughts. The halls of residence feel just adds to the charm. It is cheap and cheerful in accommodation terms but has a feel about it that money cannot buy. Super.