- Very Good
- 250 guest reviews
"Quiet but still very close to vibrant curry mile..."
"I have stayed here several times now. It is fine if you are on your own and need a quiet night without distractions. This is a student hall..."
"The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The window in our room was obviously old and needed replacing as the frame was rotting, however..."
"We needed a budget, last minute room near to the University of Manchester campus with parking. This was great - quiet location, unobtrusive..."
"The area was nice and quiet the room was clean and basic which is what you would expect for the price. Breakfast was really nice and the gen..."
About the hotel
In a tree-lined suburb, this college and conference venue has free Wi-Fi in public areas, inclusive Continental Breakfast in all rates and free on site parking, set in 2 acres of landscaped gardens. Manchester city centre is only 2 miles away and there are great public transport links. Each bedroom has a private shower, or bath and toilet facilities.
Every room at Luther King House has tea/coffee making facilities and Freeview TV. Luther King House also has a small bar and a courtyard for guests to relax in. Evening meals, snacks, tea and coffee can be enjoyed during the week in the dining room and Continental Breakfast is served every day
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/09/2008 to 31/08/2015 - All bookings are payable on arrival and no charge will be made if cancelled 24 hours before stay is due to commence (12.00pm day before) The LateRooms.com rates for Luther King House in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Luther King House
Quiet but still very close to vibrant curry mile
Cheap and cheerful
I have stayed here several times now.
It is fine if you are on your own and need a quiet night without distractions. This is a student hall of residence which lets out spare rooms. There is a library which guests can browse if they wish and a cloister garden where you can sit and chill.