- 22 guest reviews
"From the moment you arrive until the time of your departure you are made to feel so welcome & the owners are such nice people & very helpful..."
"Very good accomodation, close to the beach and Scarborough Castle. Owners very nice and friendly, always happy to help...."
"Convenient for local amenities. Friendly service. Parking can be a problem...."
"The guest house is in a quiet residential area on the North Bay side very close to Peashome Park and was clean, warm and comfortable. Our ho..."
"see my last review of this guest house..."
About the hotel
The Hillcrest is quietly located next to Peasholm Park in Scarborough’s beautiful North Bay close to beach, parks and shopping. All rooms are en-suite and recently refurbished with flat screen Freeview TV’s, tea/coffee tray, hairdryer, radio alarm clock and complimentary toiletries. Full English breakfast is served with lighter and vegetarian options available.
The Hillcrest is licensed and offers draught beer and lager plus a range of wines and spirits. Parking is available at and around the premises and the railway station is just one mile away. The Hillcrest is an excellent base for both holiday-makers and business travellers and can offer free Wi-Fi.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/04/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Any child must be over the age of 5. The LateRooms.com rates for The Hillcrest in Scarborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
From the moment you arrive until the time of your departure you are made to feel so welcome & the owners are such nice people & very helpful.
Very happy with The Hillcrest
Very good accomodation, close to the beach and Scarborough Castle.
Owners very nice and friendly, always happy to help.