- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Myself and my partner, had a lovely relaxing break at this B&B last weekend. It is in a great location and we had a wonderful sea view and a..."
"Lovely people and a very nice place to stay...."
About the hotel
The Stuart House Guest House in Scarborough offers spacious, luxury accommodation and has an ETC 4 star rating. Overlooking the north bay in the lovely holiday resort of Scarborough, many of the rooms have spectacular views of the award winning beach and sea. Being a family owned and run guest house, the needs of families and groups are understood and catered for as a speciality.
The larger family rooms have two areas, with an adjoining door offering both privacy and space. All of the 13 guest bedrooms in the guest house are decorated to a high standard and offer modern en-suite facilites. (The single room has its own shower room across the landing). All guest bedrooms are light, airy and elegantly appointed. For additional comfort, rooms also have chairs, TV, free wi-fi and a hospitality tray. The highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness are observed throughout the guesthouse. A ground floor room is especially comfortable for guests with disablities.
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Myself and my partner, had a lovely relaxing break at this B&B last weekend.
It is in a great location and we had a wonderful sea view and a spotlessly clean and warm room. The hosts were brilliant and there was lots of choice at breakfast - we will be back again.
Lovely people and a very nice place to stay.