- 1 guest reviews
"Was a decent base for our couple of nights in Bangkok. Staff weren't very friendly, though except for the lady behind the reception who alwa..."
About the hotel
Hip city hotel is located on Sukhumvit Soi 2, a quiet lane just off one of Bangkok's longest and most historic thoroughfares, Sukhumvit Road. Aspen Suites is not only an oasis of calm in the midst of this bustling city, it is the perfect location, as both the Nana and Phloenchit BTS Skytrain Stations are just minutes away. With this convenient and efficient mode of transport a walk away, all of Bangkok's delights and key business areas are at your fingertips.
Aspen Suites offers fifty-nine spacious studios and suites, decorated in a contemporary design in soft, neutral tones. These well-appointed studios and suites offer high-speed broadband Internet access, 32"LCD TV with satellite channels, audio system and DVD player, generous cupboard space and a fully-equipped kitchenette complete with microwave oven, electric cooking hobs and refrigerator. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, fully-equipped fitness room and, for a bite to eat, Aspen Cafe, serving local delicacies and international cuisine.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Did a job, but not great.
Was a decent base for our couple of nights in Bangkok.
Staff weren't very friendly, though except for the lady behind the reception who always greeted us with a smile. The man that assisted in carrying luggage was quite rude, always on his phone and not attentive. However, it may have just been that he was not confident in English. Were also first given the keys to a room with a family inside, and breakfast was too expensive at 500baht for a basic buffet. Relatively expensive for a pretty standard room, will stay in a more central hotel/hostel like "Loftel 22" next time, and avoid the unbearably annoying taxi and tuk-tuk drivers lingering on the street to bother guests of the hotels by offering rip-off prices.