About the hotel
Boscolo Bellini Hotel is located a 2-minute walk from Venice’s Santa Lucia Train Station and offers classic Venetian-style rooms with air conditioning. Set in a 19th-century building, it features an elegant entrance hall and a small garden. The hotel is conveniently located in Cannareggio area of Venice, 900 metres from Piazzale Roma.
Saint Mark’s Square is a pleasant 20-minute walk away. Each room is spacious and includes a private bathroom with bath or shower, and a minibar. Some rooms offer an enchanting view over the Grand Canal, and Wi-Fi is free in public areas. A varied breakfast buffet is served in the bright dining room, and meals can also be arranged for small groups. The entrance hall comes with antique marbles and a magnificent Murano glass chandelier.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Boscolo Bellini in Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Why is this rated 4 star when its more like 3?
If you want a hotel only a short walk from the Bus or Train station, this is the one for you.
Quite helpful at desk and reception gave promise of the 4 stars it purports to be - after that, sorry, 4 star this will NEVER be. The room looks grand but barely accomodated the bed. The bathroom was the same - the silicon sealing for the shower had mould on it, the tiles were marked with hard water scaling. The room in general looked to be a few years past its sell by date. The only place to receive the advertised "Free Wi-Fi" was actually in the reception area - the excuse being that the building is so old it cannot broadcast wifi over a long range - Hogwash. - simply fit enough repeater stations and start investing in your hotel rather than simply take all the money for profit. Breakfast was poor - little choice and cheap looking. Advertise this hotel as what it is - a decent 3 star but please don't treat the public as idiots by saying this is a 4 star because it may have been 50 years ago when it was last decorated but it certainly isnt 4 star now. Its a shame this hotel can get away with miss-selling since most people never return to Venice and therefore these places seldom have repeat business anyway. Dissapointed!