- 459 guest reviews
"I had a good stay at the hotel staff were courteous. The room ticked all the boxes for what I needed so no issues there and the shower was n..."
"Reasonable for such a cheap rate...."
"We arrived at midnight, and was greeted instantly.. There was no faffing about, we were instantly dealt with and we exchanged pleasant conve..."
"We arrived on Easter Sunday and checked out Monday so it was rather quiet on the front desk, but we were offered quick, no-hassle service...."
About the hotel
The Britannia Birmingham hotel is a traditional hotel which maintains most of its original architecture. The hotel stands in a prime position, within walking distance of New Street station, all major stores and the Bullring shopping centre. The 214 en-suite bedrooms are refreshingly decorated and comfortable with TV, Telephone Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Bar rogue is a relaxed and quiet bar that allows you to wind down with a drink or two. There are 10 Conference rooms available for any occasion and can cater for up to 200 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Britannia Hotel Birmingham City Centre in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Good and amenable
I had a good stay at the hotel staff were courteous.
The room ticked all the boxes for what I needed so no issues there and the shower was nice and not cold.
Britannia Hotel Birmingham City Centre
Reasonable for such a cheap rate.