- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel is stunning!! The staff went above and beyond for us, we couldn't have asked for more. Food was delicious, service was excellent..."
"We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The service was amazing and everything about it was beautiful. Am missing it already and when and if..."
About the hotel
The Five Star hotel, Royal Angkor Resort, consists of a 5 hectares compound that is located in a beautiful landscape surrounded by a tree lined tropical garden. Inspired by the early 20th century architectures, the resort has its own unique theme with traditional Khmer decoration and handmade colonial style furniture. The Resort is situated in the heart of Siem Reap town.
Only 5 minutes drive from the Siem Reap International airport and fifteen minutes drive from the grand temples of Angkor Wat.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is stunning!.
The staff went above and beyond for us, we couldn't have asked for more.
Food was delicious, service was excellent, rooms excellent and extremely good value for money. We would most definitely recommend this hotel!. We are a couple who stayed for 3 nights and days :-)
Amazing service and beautiful hotel
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel.
The service was amazing and everything about it was beautiful. Am missing it already and when and if we return to Siem Reap we would love to stay here again.