- 3 guest reviews
"Couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Comfortable bed will return..."
"The hotel is set back from the high street and was quiet during my midweek stay. The staff were very helpful w.r.t recommendations for eatin..."
"Very nice people who own the hotel, very friendly and helpful. Had a very nice room, (Room 6) on top floor, although the spiral staircase to..."
About the hotel
(c) Ashtree House Hotel near Glasgow Airport is set in an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of Paisley’s heritage and entertainment district. Occupying a pair of splendid listed Regency Georgian town houses within private grounds, located in the Oakshaw conservation area of Paisley. Situated on a hill between Orr Square church and Trinity Church, Ashtree House Hotel offers fine views over the town and its many historical attractions, such as the Abbey, the grand Victorian town hall and Paisley’s impressive textile mills.
Emerging from our front door, you are just a few yards from the high street retail and entertainment district, as well as the University of the West of Scotland, the museum and Art Centre. Here you will find numerous restaurants and traditional pubs such as the famous Bull Inn, renowned for its stained glass windows and its Art Noveau interior. Glasgow International Airport is a short 10 minute drive to the terminal building, and Glasgow city centre only 10 minutes by train. The Clyde coast ferries are 25 mins. away. There are dozens of famous golf courses within an hour’s drive of Paisley, including the championship courses at Prestwick (home to the first ever ‘Open’) , Troon, Turnberry and Loch Lomond. Ashtree House features fourteen individually decorated rooms with en-suite facilities, all fitted to the highest modern standards. The Drawing Room Bar and Cafe is a beautiful area in which to sit and enjoy the ambience in front of wood burning stoves and have a glass of wine or an expresso coffee whilst enjoying some home cooked scottish food and baking. 'Scotland the Best' by Peter Irvine :- Described us as 'amongst the best (of its type) in the UK ; ' in the centre near the station which has frequent trains to Glasgow Central (9 minutes) and also only 15 minutes to Glasgow Airport so it's handy to know and easy to like. A Regency townhouse with courtyard and walled garden (all bedrooms overlook), this place has far more class and calm than anything similar in town. . . . ' p96 2009
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 9 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely and peaceful but just off the high street
Couldn't be more friendly and helpful.
Comfortable bed will return
Pleasant stay and good value for money
The hotel is set back from the high street and was quiet during my midweek stay.
The staff were very helpful w.r.t recommendations for eating out (Cardosi's a good italian). Food in evening and breakfast in morning at the Hotel was great.