- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Got this single room for £45 through late rooms and at that price was not sure what to expect. As soon as I walked in you could tell that th..."
"Lovely old hotel in the middle of town. We got a good price for a one night stay and looking at the normal cost we were expecting a luxuriou..."
"Very good, comfortable clean room...."
"Everything I was after..."
"After a 2 nights mini - break at the Grant Arms Hotel in Granton-on-spey, we'll certainly be coming back sometime soon. Absolutely every asp..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Grant Arms Hotel is in the very heart of Grantown on Spey. With 48 bedrooms, all ensuite, the Hotel is a popular venue for short breaks. The Bird Watching and Wildlife Club is based at the Hotel and all our guests are welcome to use the Club Room and Wildlife Library and to attend the talks, briefings and walks hosted by the resident Wildlife Team.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel at a bargain price.
Got this single room for £45 through late rooms and at that price was not sure what to expect.
As soon as I walked in you could tell that this hotel was a proper 3* and just been refurbished. The staff were so pleasant and jovial. I usually stay around the Inverness area but in future will be trying to book this hotel as its only 15 minutes from the main A9 road.
The breakfast is a full buffet with both continental and cooked food available. 1 thing I would recommend is make sure you book bed and breakfast as if you are room only the breakfast is £15.95 a person.
Good central location.
Lovely old hotel in the middle of town.
We got a good price for a one night stay and looking at the normal cost we were expecting a luxurious night. However we picked the one night when the weather was very hot and our third floor room with one small window was very uncomfortable. I realise that I could have requested a change of room, but by the time we thought of that we'd already used the bathroom and sat on the bed, and I didn't want to create extra work for the hotel. We ate dinner at the curry bistro a few doors down, fabulous food, so can't rate the restaurant food, but breakfast was ok.